Signing up is simple just follow this link and fill out the form. If there is anything you are unsure of then refer back to our FAQs or get in touch with our Field Team on 01727 730308.
ESA Retail Limited has been established in the UK for 35 years. The following is a list of our accreditations and quality standards:
1. We are founder members of the Market Research Society's Company Partner Scheme. This is in effect the governing body for market research in the UK.
2. We are members of IMSA - International Mystery Shopping Alliance (website - http://www.theimsa.com)
3. We are members of MSPA - Mystery Shopping Providers Association (website - http://www.mspa-eu.org)
4. We are accredited to MRQSA - the Market Research Quality Standards Association
5. We have IQCS accreditation - the Interviewer Quality Control Scheme (website - http://iqcs.org/)
6. We have achieved ISO 20252:2012 (website - https://www.mrs.org.uk)
7. We have achieved ISO 9001:2008 (website - http://www.iso.org)
Shoppers are responsible for making sure that their details are kept up to date at all time. If you do not keep your details up to date then it may result in your payment being delayed.
Absolutely not! It is free to become a shopper with ESA Retail.
Simply put, it’s so we can pay you. We know that you should always apply caution when you’re giving personal information online, however, we go to extreme lengths to ensure that your details are not accessible to anyone else. We take your privacy very seriously so you don’t have to worry.
If you don’t provide us with the details of the bank account where you would like to be paid then you won’t get rewarded for completing visits until this is rectified.
Once you have completed your registration, remember to check your emails on a regular basis. The first e-mail from us will be to confirm your registration and to invite you to log in to familiarise yourself with the site, take the tutorial and change your password to a more memorable one.
As long as you are 18 or over we would love to have you on board! Whilst there are some visits which are only for certain age brackets, there are plenty of visits for all age groups.